Step 1: Calculate the amount of space you need
The first thing you need to do is choose the right amount of space for your possessions. Our team of storage experts are more than happy to help you select the correct space. Keep in mind that you need a little extra room to access items at the back of your storage unit so choose an area that is a little bigger than what you need.
Step 2: Select and book your storage unit
Cal usl and book your storage unit. During your booking we’ll discuss your payment and insurance options and any special requirements you may have. Once this is completed we will issue you with your personal access code which enables you to get into the facility, and the key and lock for your own unit. Only you will have access to your unit.
Step 3: Move in
You can access your unit any day of the week between 6am and 9pm. If you need help moving we can provide a trailer, you an rent a ute, van or truck, or we can recommend a reliable removalist who can do it all for you.
Everything you need for secure storage is right here at Lock ‘n' Store.
- 3 conveniently located facilities in Rockingham, Mandurah and Albany.
- Our facilities benefit from undercover protection.
- Storage units can be accessed anytime between 6am and 9pm.
- Only trusted removalists are permitted into the facility.
- We can supply a trailer to make your move as easy as possible, or you can hire a ute, van or truck.
- Security is our highest priority! We provide round the clock surveillance, individually alarmed doors and personal lock and keys.
Contact us today to book our storage services.